- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
Stand with CVS on Kick Butts Day
In February, CVS Caremark announced that it will stop selling cigarettes and other tobacco products this year. This decision sent a powerful message about the dangers of tobacco use and set a terrific example that other stores should follow.
That’s why we are encouraging youth from across the country to join us to “Stand with CVS” on Kick Butts Day. Participating is easy!
- Stand with CVS posters. You can download and print one of our premade posters -- in color or in black and white -- or create your own.
- Camera or camera phone
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email account
- Print out your “Stand with CVS” poster or create your own.
- Go to the nearest CVS store. (Note: If there’s no CVS store near you, feel free to create your own unique poster telling us why you stand with CVS and snap a picture.)
- Take several pictures of yourself holding the “Stand with CVS” poster and with the CVS sign as your backdrop. Here are some examples.
- Upload to social media using the hashtags #StandWithCVS and #KickButtsDay (remember, we won’t be able to see your pictures unless your account is public). A suggested message: “I #StandWithCVS on #KickButtsDay to #MakeTobaccoHistory @CVS_Extra”
- Don't have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram? Email your photo to email@example.com and we'll share for you.
- We’re creating an online photo gallery using images with these hashtags -- and we may use yours -- so check back and look for your photo!
You can take your “Stand with CVS” picture and post it on social media any time between now and Kick Butts Day (March 19) – and even after Kick Butts Day. We want to get as many pictures from around the country as possible of people who “Stand with CVS” to thank them for ending tobacco sales.Related Keywords: activities, instagram, standwithcvs,