- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
Step 3: Supercharge Your Event
An effective Kick Butts Day activity should not only raise awareness but effect change in your community. Here are some ways to extend the reach of your message and deliver more impact:
- Apply for a Kick Butts Day Grant:
Apply for a $150, $250 to $500 min-grant to support a high-impact, youth-driven event.
- Develop a Fundraising and Sponsorship Strategy:
If you don't qualify for a Kick Butts Day grant, host a fundraiser or seek sponsors to support your event.
- Promote Your Event to the Media:
Read our tips and techniques for talking to the press and promoting your event to local media.
- Participate on Social Media:
Learn how you can use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to amplify your message and connect with the broader Kick Butts Day conversation.
- Create Powerful Visuals:
A powerful visual display can attract attention and help people in your community realize the deadly consequences of tobacco use.