- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
Share Your Story: How Are You Kicking Butts?
We want to hear what you’re doing to kick butts – and why. Are you advocating for a smoke-free law in your community or state? Are you encouraging a friend or relative to quit smoking? Do you educate others on the deadly consequences of tobacco use? Do you kick butts to honor the memory of a loved one? We all fight tobacco for different reasons and in different ways, and together, we’re making incredible progress to end tobacco use and make the next generation tobacco-free. Let’s continue to spread the word about the importance of kicking butts.
Here's How it Works
- Find or take a picture that illustrates how or why you kick butts.
- Upload your photo to our #iKickButts photo generator.
- Share your photo on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #iKickButts. Make sure to tell us how or why you kick butts in your tweet or Facebook/Instagram post.
- Check back and find your photo in our online gallery.