- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
Kick Butts Day is nationwide event. Stand in solidarity with other youth advocates and take advantage of these professionally-designed, Kick Butts Day templates to coordinate your posters, pamphlets, palm cards and fact sheets with those being produced around the country.
Our media toolkit includes tips for working with reporters and templates for writing a press release and a letter-to-the-editor.
Our social media how-to kit includes tips for building a social media strategy, using various social media platforms and promoting your Kick Butts Day event on social media, as well as sample social media messages.
Social Media Graphics
Use these free social media graphics to post on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat feeds. Don’t forget to #KickButtsDay to join the national conversation!
- Snapchat Geofilter
- Facebook Profile Pic Frame
- Roadmap to a Tobacco-Free Generation: Social Media Graphic | Printable Flier
Kick Butts Day Logos
Use of the Kick Butts Day logo is restricted to promoting Kick Butts Day activities and events. Logos may not be used to make a profit, including the sale of merchandise. If you have questions about how the logo may be used, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web-Friendly PNG (good for websites and social media)
- Web-Friendly JPEG (good for websites and social media)
- Hi-Resolution JPEG (good for printed documents and posters)
Kick Butts Day Stationery
Download these Microsoft Word templates and fill them in with colorful messaging promoting your event.