- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
Webinar Recording Available
On Thursday, December 13, 2012, we hosted our very first Kick Butts Day webinar of the season. The webinar served as an introduction to Kick Butts Day 2013 and a preview of the resources we have to offer, including the new website and new processes.
In case you missed it, you can access a recording here (password: kickbutts). Note: To access the webinar recording, please use Internet Explorer as your browser, and be sure to turn off all popup blockers. The next webinar is scheduled for Monday, January 7, 2013, at 3:00 EST, in which will discuss mini-grants and events-in-a-box. Save the date!
We also have lots of IMPORTANT DEADLINES to look forward to in 2013:
- Kick Butts Day Mini Grant Applications: Due January 15, 2013
- 2013 Youth Advocate of the Year Award Applications: Due January 31, 2013
Be sure to register your event to apply for a mini-grant, remember, you need to submit a W9 or proof of 501c3 status with your application.Related Keywords: youth advocates of the year awards, mini grants, kickbuttsday.org,