- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
December Webinar Follow Up
On Wednesday, Dec. 10, we hosted our first Kick Butts Day webinar of the season. During the webinar, we introduced Kick Butts Day 2015 and shared important information regarding new resources, mini-grants and Youth Advocates of the Year Awards Applications.
If you have questions about mini-grants, visit the mini-grants page and the mini-grants FAQ. If you have questions about Youth Advocates of the Year Awards Applications, visit the YAYA page or join us on an informational call on Jan. 7 from 4-5 p.m. EST.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your calendars for the rest of our webinar series! Webinars will be held on the second Wednesday of each month leading up to Kick Butts Day from 3-4 p.m. EST.
- Jan. 14, 2015 – New KBD resources & activities
- Feb. 11, 2015 – Promoting your KBD event to the Media
- March 11, 2015 – Utilizing social media to maximize exposure