- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
Kick butts all year long!
Thanks to your efforts, we had an incredible Kick Butts Day with over 1,000 registered events and over 250 news stories in all 50 states. Our collective impact was enormous, but we can’t stop fighting Big Tobacco now. They’re still targeting kids, and it’s our job to fight back.
Kick Butts Day is officially one day each year, but we encourage you to fight all year long so that we can make the next generation tobacco-free.
Here are seven simple steps to stay engaged in the fight against the tobacco industry:
- Follow us on social media to stay in the loop about the tobacco industry’s recent bad acts and opportunities to advocate for change. @KickButtsDay on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Check out our ongoing youth advocacy initiatives.
- Take action online today in our latest advocacy campaigns.
- Show us how you’re kicking butts by tagging your photos and videos #iKickButts and adding them to our gallery of advocates.
- Use our growing Activities Database as a resource to develop powerful, engaging anti-tobacco events in your community year round.
- Participate in other annual events like Earth Day, World No Tobacco Day and the Great American Smokeout to educate about the cost of tobacco OR plan your own events!
- Apply to attend truth’s National Summit on Youth Activism in Orlando, Fla., and take your activism to the next level this summer! Applications are due May 6.
We are always a call or click away and can help you find the best way to take on Big Tobacco. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com to connect today.Related Keywords: events, activities,