- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
Resources available to give your event a boost!
New year, new resources! As 2018 kicks into gear and you set your sights on March 21, we’re highlighting the resources our team provides to ensure that your event is as awesome as it can be.
First up: the activities database. Our database has 25+ tried and true activity ideas for your event that can be sorted by budget, age range and time.
Bonus: We just added six new activities! Visit the database today to check them out:
Our resources include:
- Updated factsheets on the toll of tobacco,
- Monthly webinars on the latest Kick Butts Day news, resources and tips,
- Taking Down Tobacco, our free comprehensive online training program that will get you ready to kick butts,
- Media toolkit to catch the press’s attention,
- Downloadable Kick Butts Day logos and customizable marketing templates,
- Kick Butts Day merchandise such as hats, shirts and water bottles.
Check out our resources page today to access all our materials. And don’t forget: we are just an e-mail away at firstname.lastname@example.org and always willing to help you plan an event that kicks butts.activities,