- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
#KickButtsDay: Spread Your Message Online
As we enter the final stretch to Kick Butts Day, it’s time to put the finishing touches on your event planning and get connected!
Social media can help you generate public awareness, boost attendance at your event as well as engage decision-makers, influencers, and journalists. By participating on social media and connecting to the Kick Butts Day movement on March 21, you’ll spread your message even further and maximize your impact.
Whether you’re totally new to social media or looking for tips to take your social media game to the next level, we have the resources you need to kick butts online.
We’ve developed several free do-it-yourself resources for event organizers who want to use social media to extend the reach of their Kick Butts Day event:
- The Participate on Social Media page gives tips and tricks for how you can spread your message online
- Our March webinar focused on kicking butts through the media. Download the slides here.
- Free downloadable social media graphics
- Our new social media how-to kit includes tips for building a social media strategy, using various social media platforms and promoting your Kick Butts Day event on social media, as well as sample social media messages