- Frequently-asked Questions? Go to our FAQs Page
- Questions about the Kick Butts Day program? Contact the Kick Butts Day Team
- Technical website questions? Contact the Kick Butts Day web team
Kick Butts Day Activities Challenge
We are always looking for new, creative ways to tackle Big Tobacco. The activities database is a resource available to find Kick Butts Day activities that highlight tobacco’s toll and raise awareness of the tobacco problem in your community. You can search the database for events by participant age, cost and time commitment involved.
Do you have a creative activity idea for our activities database? Let us know! Submit your activity today for a chance to have your activity featured. Select submissions will also receive a Kick Butts Day swag bag.
What do we look for?
- Creativity: The best Kick Butts Day activities are creative, innovative and eye-catching
- Details: Make sure that you include enough details that youth advocates around the country can replicate your activity by following your instructions
- Advocacy: The strongest Kick Butts Day activities take it to the next level - how can your activity be used to create change?
- Materials : Be sure to upload any supporting materials necessary for the activity when submitting (forms, images) so that advocates have everything they need to succeed
Need some examples?
Post Card Party: Who doesn’t love a little snail mail? Use this postcard party activity to let your decision-makers know what you are doing to #BeTheFirst tobacco-free generation and encourage them to join the fight against tobacco.
21 Reasons Why: 95% of smokers begin smoking before the age of 21. While many states and cities have made efforts to raise the minimum age for tobacco purchasing from 18 to 21, underage smoking is still prevalent and barriers to initiating smoking remain low. The 21 Reasons Why activity gives members of your community the chance to speak out about this important policy change—through personal stories, statistics, or any other reasons to raise the minimum age of tobacco purchase.Related Keywords: activities,